Thursday, April 30, 2009

Wanna Get Rich? (Date a rapper & write a book.)


The upcoming tell-all book, Tia's Diary: Deeper Than Rap, from the mother of Rick Ross' son, has hit the Internet with its prologue that introduces fans to her relationship with the Miami rapper.

Tia Kemp: "The reason I felt that it would be interesting to write a book is because I have had a very big struggle in my life," Tia said in an interview. "I grew up without a father, my mom was a single parent and it was very hard for her to raise six kids on her own. Being the oldest, I experienced a lot of things growing up, a lot of challenges in life that I went through. I got married young, I had two kids and after that I ended up getting in a another relationship...When I met Ross he wasn't a celebrity. There are a lot of things that I experienced in my life before I met Ross that was overwhelming or outrageous or just crazy. And there are a lot of things that we went through that I thought would be very interesting for people out in the world to hear." (XXL Mag)

No comments:

Post a Comment